Grumpy Bob wrote:
> I have just worked through the instructions and have my Bowers & Wilkins
> PX headphones working. There are some complexities from the headphones
> turning off when removed from my head, which doesn't play ball with
> squeezelite - at the moment I'm trying to set parameters to make this
> smoother.
>
> Robert

This is one of the biggest issues I had to work through.   If the audio
device disappears, squeezelite will crash.   If you turn off the "power"
button in LMS, then squeezelite will close the audio output, which you
can then turn off your headphones.   Just be sure to let your headphones
connect before pressing the power button again.

In the future pCP integration, I've added a check to restart squeezelite
if needed when the configured bluetooth speakers connect.