Thanks Michael,

This was more of a case where I was oblivious than anything LMS related.
I had moved my playlists from an old server to the RPI a little while
ago and just noticed the duplicates. Normally I just hit a playlist so I
never noticed the duplicate albums. I thought rolling back would just be
a quick and easy way to check. Last night I found that some of the
playlists had paths with extra "/"'s in them. Don't know how or when
they got in there, but I just went through and got rid of them. I found
up to three extra hacks in some i.e: ////mnt/Music instead of
/mnt/Music. Easy fix and I only have about 20 playlists of which about
half needed changed.

Thanks for checking in and thank you very much for all your work. I've
had my SB's for many years now and have put together 3 RPI versions that
I have a good time with.

Bests,

Howard

mherger wrote:
> > I've noticed an issue after the past few nightly updates. Is it
> possible
> > to load a previous version of LMS?
>
> Ahm... what kind of issue? You'd want it fixed, wouldn't you?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Can I go home now?