How do!

I followed the instructions for the getting my Official RPi Display
working with the RPi and piCorePlayer.  It is working of a fashion, just
the precision of the screen, particularly at the edges, is not working.

I looked at the instructions for calibrating (the albeit different)
display from here :- http://www.pughx2.com/picore320.html

24492

and got this error:-  ""Open fbdevice: no such file or error""

Response to the Cat command
tc@Boom2:~/www$ cat /proc/bus/input/devices
I: Bus=0000 Vendor=0000 Product=0000 Version=0000
N: Name="FT5406 memory based driver"
P: Phys=
S: Sysfs=/devices/virtual/input/input0
U: Uniq=
H: Handlers=mouse0 event0
B: PROP=2
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: ABS=2608000 3

I have tried searching for what I assume is a ts_calibrate file that is
being invoked - and I can't find it.  (Learning linux commands as i go -
and Locate did not work for this).

I have no experience here - so I am likely missing something
simple.....everything else went really well :-)

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks,

|Filename: TouchScreen Calibrate.PNG                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24492|