DJanGo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1 why do you want to use vortexbox ? isnt that a dead horse???
> 2 a shell script is only some code put together with some code. If you
> cant run that code in a script you always run that code line after
> line.....
> Did you tried

  >   >
  > cat /mnt/utils/linux/makeboot.sh /dev/sdb1 |bash

--------------------

Hi DJanGo, thanks for the reply.
It seems vortexbox is still being supported so stop worth it imho.
Hasn't thought about running the commands in the script one at a time
🤦 will give that a go.
Also haven't tried the cat command either. I'll look into that one.
Many thanks. I'll report back if it succeeds.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1395395852 @ Fri Apr 18 13:29:51
EDT 2014
Operating system: Vortexbox 2.3 (Fedora20 Heisenbug)
Squeezebox Touch: Firmware: 7.7.1-r9561
Squeezeplay 7.5.3 - r0
Squeezeslave
2 x RPI3 piCorePlayer 3.01