Dear devs,

I am trying to give squeezelite its own dedicated core in my rpi3. Here
is what I did.

1. Isolate one of the cores (i.e. core 3) by entering "isolcpus=3" under
cmdline.txt. After reboot, there is indeed no processes running under
core 3.
2. Set core affinity of squeezelite as core 3 by entering "sudo taskset
-p 8 $(pidof squeezelite)". Now, squeezelite is the only process that
runs under core 3.
3. Make it permanent by entering the command in the tweaks page.

Problem is PID of squeezelite changes after each reboot so I have to
enter the PID value manually. pCP does not recognize the taskset -c
option which would allow me to go by program name instead of its PID.
Any suggestions?

Thanks is advance.