AudioWolf wrote:
> Hello Paul,
> yes I can follow your ideas. Today tried to switch off LMS as you
> suggested , but I have some troubles to activate alsa again. So if hum
> came through 19 V VoltAmp supply alsa increases this noisefloor. At
> weekend I willsort out this with untested allo Isolator and report.
> Thank you very much 👍 Jürgen

Dear Paul, this weekend I tested a lot:

The noise appears not without activating equalizer on RP3+Piano 2.1 +
Volt Amp HAT. It appears after activating equalizer. Changing PS does
not make it better. Might be possible that there is a "missing mute"
command to Volt HAT from Piano after stopp playing. But during tests 3
times the image was destroied (no sound at all). I stopped
now activities and changed LS from JBL to Bose. Last LS have s.thing
intrinsic "loudness" function by design. They are sounding fine at low
volume levels. So the JBL will find differet place @ my house. But
thanks a lot for Ideas - I found a PS wich seems to sound slightly
better (It is a regular power adapter with linear cirquit). Greetings
Jürgen