I built a PiCorePlayer using a Raspberry Pi 3 model B and Hifiberry DAC+
Pro. Went together without a hitch. Installed Picoreplayer 3.22 (not
audio) and that went well. I've now got it all working on my wifi
network, but I have an audio problem. For the most part it's great (by
this I mean the sound is clean with no audible distortion), but volume
isn't what my Squeezebox receiver was and vocal frequency range seems to
be very lacking from what I'm used to. I have volume set to 100% in
Squeezelite, but have changed nothing else. How do I go about applying
some equalizer settings to bring up the vocal range? And maybe a little
more in the high end, bass is fine. My amp really has no tone control or
I'd adjust it there. My best shot at editing anything not modifyable via
the webUI for squeezelite or picoreplayer would be to remove the card
and edit on my Win10 PC and put the card back in the Pi player. I found
this over on volumio.org that sounds like what I've got going on, but
the help just said to contact HFB...
https://volumio.org/forum/hifiberry-dac-plus-pro-best-settings-raspberry-t6487.html
Anybody here have any suggestions??

Should this be here or should I have started a new thread?

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Portable system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9 on Win10 Pro - 1 Duet and
Squeezeslave