Fahzz wrote:
> I added some tracks to a playlist and saved the amended list under a
> different name. The new list crashes SquuezeLite when I try to play it.
> I can't find a way to delete it, which used to be a simple process.
> Advice appreciated.
> Also is there a limit on tracks in a playlist on squeezeLite?

Click on the playlist name, it should load in the left hand pane, click
the delete button?

Squeezelite has the same limitation as other players, max playlist
length is set at Settings > Advanced > Performance.

24669

24668

|Filename: delete.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24669|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer
3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier
R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi
(files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom