JQW wrote:
> I believe I had similar problems with 3.22 too, at least with one album.
> That was a free download album in 44.1/24 format, and I blamed it on it
> being 24-bit at the time. As the album wasn't really to my taste, and
> somewhat badly recorded with over-the-top compression, I've since
> deleted those files.

ALAC files that won't play with squeezelite is usually an issue with
where the metadata is stored in the file.

'Here is one of my posts regarding this issue'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107352-Announce-piCorePlayer-3-20&p=890717&viewfull=1#post890717)
and a possible fix.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.