huxmut wrote:
> Thanks Paul. I'll try and find it tomorrow. I've run out of time to look
> tonight (but i did chill to radio paradise so that's my excuse :) )

Thanks Paul and mherger, sorry for the delay reporting back.
Michael was right, backup to uSD card while on the desired screen is
what i was after.
I'd never performed the backup while being on that screen :eek:

As always, many thanks to all the devs of pCP and all the other devs of
magic code in the LMS ecosystem. You make our lives a little bit nicer
with your clever heads :)

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 +
HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |