totally not understanding what you are trying to achieve.
If it was playing, it will resume playing after reboot. If it's stopped,
it will remain  stopped. What else would you want it to do..
What am I missing... [emoji6] foxsam wrote:
> Of course I checked there first. It is disabled, and besides it does not
> play a favorite it plays what it was last playing. BTW to repeat it only
> happens if it was in middle of playing. If i stop and then reboot it
> does not play unless I tell it to.

*Server:* LMS 7.9.1 on Synology DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO.
*Players:* SB Radio, RPi 3B+, 7’’ Touch, pCP @Marshall Acton. Multiroom
HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30 @Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2