Hello,

I want to use slimmer/LCDproc to drive the VFD display of my (broken)
Denon DRA-585RD. I did some hardware design myself a couple of years ago
and wrote a python script which sends the necessary info to my hardware
through a serial(GPIO) connection to my hardware. Because the python
script is somewhat sluggish I searched or another way. Then I stumbled
upon Slimmer. I already got it running on a HD44780 but I can't figure
out how to get the rawserial driver running through the GPIO serial
port.
>From a putty session  I can do a
    echo "hello" > /dev/TTYAMA0
 which popups on my VFD but when I activate the rawserial driver for
LCDproc nothing happens. I've been googling around for a while now but
can't find any solution up till now. Any idea how to tackle this? Thanks
in advance.

Best regards, Rene

    #piCorePlayer version
  PIVERS="piCorePlayer 3.22"