System:
FLAC library / Qobuz streaming on IMac running LMS v7.9
Raspbery Pi3 / Allo Digione running Picoreplayer v3.5 (with Edimax wifi
dongle)
Ipad used as controller via Squeezepad

Every day I have no problems playing music with this set up.
Everyday, at some point in late afternoon / evening (I cannot pin the
time down) the system loses its link with the server.
The Imac is internet connected. (Its ethernet cabled to the router with
its own internal Wifi off).
I can access the IP addresses of Picoreplayer, the router, and other
equipment.
I cannot access the IP address of the Imac (eg 192.18.1.111:9000 for
LMS
The RPi shows its power light, the Wifi indicator continues to flash.
The only solution seems to be a repeated hard reboot of the Pi.

I have tried using (and not) wake on LAN
I cannot see any sleep settings that would interfere (ie turn the Imac
off)
It makes no sense with the system working fine, and then not, with no
changes being made anywhere.

Any clues where to look ?