wtnh wrote:
> Hi - I am wondering exactly what happens with the Home
> screen>settings>PiCorePlayer>Shutdown PiCorePlayer action.
>
> PiCorePlayer and Jivelite obviously stop running and wifi (I use a USB
> dongle) shuts down.
>
> But I notice that the green activity LED on the Pi continues to blink
> for about 30 seconds, then goes out. Since I am also running LMS, I am
> wondering if LMS is still active and doing some disk I/O. If so, I would
> think that powering off the Pi should wait to avoid SD card (or USB
> disk) corruption.
>
> Any insights into this lingering activity?
>
> Thanks

I don't know the answer, but I'm running LMS with attached USB drive.
I'm *hoping* that doing the "shutdown PiCorePlayer" action deals
properly with the USB attached drive, LMS and its cache file (which is
written to the attached USB drive, and picoreplayer software on miniSD
as well.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch> Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1>Squeezelite
*Wilderness: *PiCorePlayer 3.5 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB
(LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify