Greg Erskine wrote:

> So, can you show a screen shot of your Static IP page.

Hi Greg, I am continually being assigned 192.168.1.10 upon reboot, every
time! Have tried setting static IP to various numbers in the range that
are unused. My usual address has been 192.168.1.20 and have been using
that for months, right up until I played with bluetooth settings a few
days ago.

screen cap of Set Static IP page:
25314

David

|Filename: Static IP page 1.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25314|

*Server*rpi3 pCP3.5.0 LMS7.9.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids