paul- wrote:
> Ian,
>
> Would you please take a screenshot of your squeezelite page ,  expand
> the more> by the squeezelite output.
>
> What you are reporting is not what the info on IQAudIOÂ’s documentation
> says.
>
> Thanks

I note my neighbour, man in a van has reported something similar, but
here's a screenshot of my happily working config page as you requested:

25374

I only got the Digi+ last week and on the first installation under 3.5.0
it automatically loaded *-IQaudIODigi -*instead of- *IQAudioDigi* -in
the- *"Output Setting"* -box. Same again under version 4.0.0-b4.

Took me about 30 minutes to find too.

|Filename: Digi.JPG                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25374|

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Player:* LMS 7.9.2 on Pi 3B piCorePlayer v3.50
Server/IQAudio Digi+
*Homeplug LAN Players: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC
*UPNP Wifi Players:* Samsung Soundbar, Chromecast Audio/Video, Revo
Super-Connect Radio, GGMM-E5 portable
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* SqueezeControl/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone