I just ran through some tests, as I forgot how the card worked.   When
in dual mono mode, if you use alsamixer, be sure not to play with the
subwoofer volume control.....as that will override the Master, and mess
up the right volume.   Be sure to only use Master.   And also don't take
the Master volume above 0db......which you can in alsamixer.

Here is my setup.  I'm not currently using my Kali, Since you are
running the Kali, you need to check the glb_mclk option.

25448

|Filename: Screenshot from 2018-08-12 22-53-48.png                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25448|

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer