I have had something like this before and it was hardware related. It
worked ok with the IR remote I had set up, or from a phone controller
but not the screen. To be sure, I booted up the pi with another sd card
with Raspbian and the screen was equally hit and miss. Got a new screen
and repurposed the old one.

stereoptic wrote:
> Apologies if I am posting in the wrong thread.
> I'm not sure if this is a picireplayer/jivelite issue or if it is
> touchscreen related.
> As of recently, i only get a response when selecting either line one or
> two of the display , tou ching anywhere on lines 3 and below is
> unresponsive.
> I am on most current picore and using official RPi display.
> Power supply is fine. Never had an issue before. I don't think I have
> changed any settings.
> Any suggestions or a link if this has been addressed before?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk