Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi schiff1108,
>
> You should be able to "experiment" using:
>
> [Main Page] in [Beta] mode > [Extras] > [Asound]
>
> Select Stereo and adjust left and right channels.
>
> Heed the warnings!
>
> regards
> Greg

Hi Greg,
looks promising.
However, there is a red bar at the end of the page saying:
"output settings     hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry    This
field should be empty - use Squeezelite Settings page."
If I put this field to blank then the digi card is stopping to work.

Is this not compatible with HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro?

LMS 7.9.2 : piCorePlayer 3.5.0 / 1508 albums with 18292 songs by 421
artists
Living Room / Hifi:  Touch, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock, Rega DAC R, Rotel
RB/RC-1070, Klipsch Forte III, Thorens TD 145 MKII, Dreambox DM7020HD
Bedroom: Boom
Kitchen: Radio
Travelling : SquezzeLite and Teufel BT Bamster
Spare: SB3