paul- wrote:
> This process is obsolete on 4.0.0 and beyond, it is installed and
> configured on the wifi web page.
>
> I wish we could close threads.

Hi Paul.

I read your message a few times and then went to the WiFi-tap (that was
before your screendumps). Here I soon realized that it was available in
the regular web-interface when I enabled the Experimental features
mode...
No longer any need for adding extensions and manually configuring
textfiles or executing SSH-shell commands !!!

This wasn't really well documented anywhere on the piCorePlayer web-site
and a Google search for "picoreplayer access point" sent me strait to
this forum-thread.

Anyway, it works perfectly fine now on my RPi 3B+

Thank you very much for this fine feature :-)

Regards
Martin Roerup