Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi Squeezed_Rotel,
>
> As you upgrade your other pCP's you will find the player [tabs] will
> populate.
>
> In the past, pCP players tabs were simply ANY squeezelite instances
> found in LMS. This meant non-pCP [tabs] wculd be created. Now we check
> that it is a pCP squeezelite instance.
>
> regards
> Greg

Thank you Greg.
Just to be clear, I have one pi running latest 4.1.0 as LMS server only.
I also have 4 other pis running as players only. (using older pCP
versions).
The  missing UI tabs I'm referring to are in fact for the four other pCP
players running squeezelite and use the aforementioned server. Are you
saying that I must update these other pCP players to version 4.1.0?

Also, what is the latest LMS nightly? Logitech Media Server Version:
7.9.2 - 1542403700 @ Fri Nov 16 22:51:37 CET 2018?

John