Hi

I have updated from Ver3.5 to ver 4.1 and are now having problems
connecting to Amanero USB.

This is the observations.

With ver3.5:
Most of the time Pi will Connect from LMS to Amanero and play music.
sometimes Pi will not connect from LMS to Amanero. issue is that
Squeezelite is not running and i fix the issue with connecting to the Pi
and restart of Squeezelite
Squeezelite are running even if Amanero is not connected to Pi.

With 4.1 Audio and Standard version:
Most of the time Pi will Not Connect from LMS to Amanero and play music.
it may connect 1 out of 20 attempt. :-/

When Ver4.1 is configured to Amanero then Squeezelite will ONLY startup
if Pi is connected to AmaneroUSB.

The setup of squeezelite USB is the same on both versions.
When ver 4.1 once in a while connects to AmaneroUSB then all PCM bit
rates and DSD bit rates works like a charm.

Please see setup of USB in attachment.

I have tried both 4.1 audio version and standard version and both
version have same connecting issue.
Every time i reinsert the SD card with ver3.5 then it works every time.

Has setup of Amanero changed from Ver3.5 to Ver 4.1 or am I'm doing
anything wrong in the setup?

My HW:
Raspberry Pi3b+ running Picoreplayer 3.5 or 4.1 (wifi)
Mac Mini running LMS 7.9.2 (wifi)