Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi slimhase,
>
> I have never used a swap so I don't know the consequences. I have often
> thought it should be turned on for LMS but I don't really know. You will
> have to let us know! :D
>
> Look for the ntpserver boot code on the [Bootcodes] page.
> ....regards
> Greg

I just wanted to feedback that enabling swap definetely fixed the LMS
non-responsiveness / crashing when using large podcast lists.
System seems to be running even smoother and faster now.
I just hope that my SDcard will now not get corrupted when switichng the
PiZero off w/o powering down -  time will tell.
(Ill make a backup of the card)