mherger wrote:

> Is this what you're looking for?
>
> https://github.com/Logitech/squeezeplay/tree/public/7.8/assets
>
> or
>
> https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/tree/master/share/jive/applets/HDGridSkin/images

Thanks Michael - maaaaybe.  I started my Applet by copying one from the
Sqeezeplay build for Joggler, called 'JogglerNetwork'.  That one uses an
icon that's referred to as 'wired".

        jiveMain:addItem(meta:menuItem('appletJogglerNetwork', 'settings',
"NETWORK",
        function(applet, ...) applet:setupJogglerNetwork(...) end, 59, nil,
"wired"))

I can't find an icon with the word "wired' in it in either of the
locations you linked to.  I'm guessing there may be some kind of
translation between that keyword "wired" and a filename, but even so,
none of the icons in those locations look as though they could be this
particular one.  I want to use something other than "wired", but until I
can figure out the link between the keyword and the file I don't know
what other keywords are available.