I have a duplicate setups, using a pi2, hifi berry pro+ with jumper off
using coax digital out.  Using official pi screen and y adapter to a
nobsound g1 Regulated Linear Power Supply  supply.  Im using ankers more
expensive usb cable that comes with a fancy case, but ive tried a ton.
Sometimes i get under voltage, sometimes i don't..  Sometimes its
constant...  Mostly intermittent... I do notice when its intermittent
and shows for a second, i can  hear a little distortion.

Anyway to avoid this?  Im going to try a new y adapter, but not sure it
will help.  I dont want to have two of these power supplies to keep low
noise going to both the pi and the screen..