cfuttrup wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> I've had success with the DesignSpark case and a Dremel tool. Please
> see: http://www.cfuttrup.com/touch_upgrade.html
>
> ... but yes, finding a good case for a different board and/or with
> different features requires some work, or you use a setup without a rear
> cover, or you design your own (maybe 3D printed). Another option is to
> connect the pieces with cables and e.g. use one of the Audiophonics
> cases.

Claus, hanks for the info & suggestions. I spent a bunch of time on
Thingverse the other day, and this project looked pretty good, a revised
cap for a widely available case that looks sufficient for an audio HAT:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2268017

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock