Blu3IcE wrote:
> The post does not say which solution you've finally chosen. The raspian
> approach? With installing everything manually?
> Can you maybe elaborate a bit?
>
> Maybe the makers of piCorePlayer can be convinced to include this.

I did not finally choose to buy a DSP+ ! ;) but the solution is still
use raspbian to upload and then insert piCore SD card the DSP parameters
are on non volatile storage.

This is fairly easy to do but yes it would be nice if the devs could
include the dsp tools

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7.5 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U2
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS