Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi firedog,
>
> Can you start with a fresh pCP image.
>
> Tell us what timezone is automatically set.
>
> Tell us what timezone you think it should be.
>
> regards
> Greg

Greg-Thanks. I am going to get a completely new SD card with 32 GB
capacity and start from scratch-I will get back to you in a few days
after I have some time to deal with it and let you know.

GIK Acoustics Room Treatments. Isol Line conditioner/protection. iFi AC
iPurifiers>CAPS4 Pipeline w/Sonore PS >Bricasti M5 network player>Kii
Control>Kii Three speakers. Schiit Freya Pre for analog.   SB Touch
slaved to Empirical Audio Pace Car;SB Boom and SB Touch in additional
rooms. C