AirFiero wrote:
> Typing it as above in a web browser returns "file not found".
> kdysypike's method gives the previously mentioned result, one directory
> 'lost+found' and won't let me open even that directory.

You cant access a SMB share with an internet browser !!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer not internet explorer !!!

lost and found will be in the partition you're sharing.

Try right clicking IN EXPLORER not internet explorer !!! and click new
folder.

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7.5 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U2
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS