Mirko wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I made my own keytables for my Xbox remote, uploaded and it works. But
> after reboot the default keytables are loaded.
> Can you tell me how to fix this problem?
>
> Mirko

Good day,
I do have the same problem here with my picoreplayer installation. I've
been trying everything so far...at least what came in my mind, but I
still can't get my keytable to "survive" a reboot. I cleared the
keytable using *-sudo ir-keytable -p all -c-*, then uploaded my custom
keytable for the white apple remote, then everything works fine. But
after a reboot the settings are gone. I already tried backing up my
changes using "Main Page" --> "Advanced Mode Operations" --> "Backup".
Also I was trying to figure out saving the keytable to "temp" as
suggested by Mirko, but didn't really understand what he was exactly
doing.

I hope someone could also help me out?

Thank you very much,
Michael