paul- wrote:
> all=debug is probably what we need.   But that is going to create a huge
> file, so we need to be sure we don't fill up the memory on the device.
I've set my squeezelite to all=debug also just in case the issue comes
back for me.

It may be possible to have a small script that runs once a minute in the
background that can check the size of the logfile, and if it's over a
certain size, it wipes or cuts out the earliest part of the log. A sort
of crude version of 'logrotate' I guess.

I've also tried disabling the onboard audio on my pizero, some
installation guides for my DAC say onboard sound should be disabled:

https://radio-docs.netlify.com/docs-audio

> Disable on-board audio by commenting out dtparam=audio=on:
> #dtparam=audio=on

edwin2006 this may be worth trying, I had to do it manually by editing
the config.txt file as I couldn't see an option to disable on-board
audio in the PCP webinterface.