Roland0 wrote:
> I mean the 'Arch User Repository (AUR)' (https://aur.archlinux.org/),
> where you'll find current packages (so-called PKGBUILDs) for 'LMS'
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/logitechmediaserver/) and
> squeezelite, and instructions on ' how to install them'
> (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Installing_packages)
> If you need the other packages provided by SoA ( jivelite, SoA web),
> follow the instructions on the SoA github to #3, then run
> git clone https://github.com/SqueezeOnArch/soa-aur.git
> edit the SoA PKGBUILDs to reflect current download locations, and run
> makepkg -si  as described in the AUR docs

Thanks! I cloned soa-aur to /home/aur (user aur is in sudoers) and I've
edited the PKGBUILDS to reflect the currently valid download locations.
I launched *soa-install.sh* and it got as far as starting the
squeezelite installation, then it stopped, as follows:

  ==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Cloning triode-squeezelite git repo...
  Cloning into bare repository
'/home/aur/soa-aur/squeezelite/triode-squeezelite'...
  remote: Enumerating objects: 829, done.
  remote: Total 829 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 829
  Receiving objects: 100% (829/829), 274.53 KiB | 881.00 KiB/s, done.
  Resolving deltas: 100% (570/570), done.
  -> Found service
  -> Found conffile
  -> Found install
  ==> Validating source files with sha256sums...
  triode-squeezelite ... Skipped
  service ... Passed
  conffile ... Passed
  install ... Passed
  ==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of triode-squeezelite git repo...
  Cloning into 'triode-squeezelite'...
  done.
  ==> Starting pkgver()...
  /home/aur/soa-aur/squeezelite/PKGBUILD: line 23: cd: squeezelite: No such
file or directory
  ==> ERROR: PKGVER IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE EMPTY.
  ==> ERROR: PKGVER() GENERATED AN INVALID VERSION:
  [aur@alarm soa-aur]$
--------------------

Up to that point all seemed well, except that I noticed a "failure
occurred in build" error during the turbolua installation.

Any help would be appreciated. At the risk of sounding stupid, I have
another question: In *soa-install.sh*, why is there no reference to
logitechmediaserver?

TIA
Les

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN, formerly running
on Wandboard Quad using Squeeze on Arch
Music library formerly on ReadyNAS NV+
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, currently unable to find an LMS installation