Thanks immensely for this help. I've done everything below ...

--------------------

--------------------

> after a reboot, check:

  >   > sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6
net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6
--------------------

> which should show 1 for all entries
>
> Finally, check with ifconfig if the IPv6 address is gone

... and everything checks out. I did all of the above with the expected
results and rebooted the Wandboard and stopped and restarted LMS several
times.

BUT I STILL CAN'T ACCESS THE SETTINGS IN LMS UNLESS I SET
PROTECTSETTINGS TO 0 IN SERVER.PREFS. AND ONCE I OPEN SETTINGS, THE
TOUCH IS NOT RECOGNIZED. AND THE TOUCH STILL CAN'T CONNECT TO LMS ON THE
WANDBOARD, EVEN THOUGH IT SEES THE LIBRARY (I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE
LIBRARY AGAIN AND THE TOUCH SEES THE NEW NAME).

I realize that the problem may be unrelated to IPv6.

Also, we're now off the topic of SqueezeOnArch, and this thread may be
due for retirement. Perhaps I should start a new thread concerning the
"LMS won't work on Arch Linux" problem (in the hope of getting M. Herger
to join the crowd)? Paul, if you're still out there I'd love to have
your thoughts, too.

Good listening in the meantime, and once again thanks to all of you for
your help... and also, apologies for my ignorance.

Les

Logitech Media Server Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
ARCH-AUR-REL.7.9.2.arch2 running on Wandboard Quad, music library on
SATA HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary copper cable.