paul- wrote:
> ItÂ’s easy to try.  Ive not played with jivelite yet.

Thanks for the quick response Paul.  I just picked up a second pi4 to
try it on since I have one that's mostly working and will report back.
Not clear on what the story is with the upstream bootloader / firmware
stuff and didn't know if I could try the 64-bit setup and revert.

Unrelated issue I have been trying to figure out with my
LMS/piCore/jivelite setup maybe you can suggest a solution to.  I am
trying to build a mobile player here (installed in a car) and the
network connection I have is a cellular router connected via ethernet,
which gives the piCoredevice a different DHCP IP than the router I have
in my house does. The router in the car is hard-mounted and not easy to
bring in the house.

When the device has booted with 2 different IP's, sharelite seems to be
caching both and jivelite ends up asking me to select from one multiple
entries for the same player each time I boot. As all of them (typically
2, sometimes 3) refer to the same player, I have to pick one and cross
my fingers I won't have to wait for the >10s timeout if it's wrong. This
results in lots of waiting and futzing around with the screen before I
can play some tunes, so I'd love to figure out how to delete the cached
entries.  Does this ring a bell and do you know where these cached
entries might be kept? can you think of a way of fixing an IP for the
jivelite/player integration? perhaps setting a fixed IP on the wireless
and pointing jivelite to the wireless/AP IP?