carsten_h wrote:
> Yes, in the main menu I got an entry "choose piCorePlayer" (I don't now
> the exact english name). There I can choose a player named like my
> Headphones. Also it is possible to play different music on both players.
> I don't now when to use it, but it is great!
> The only thing is that there is no possibility to choose an VU-meter for
> this bluetooth player. And there is no chance to use the bluetooth
> commands of the headphone for next/previous track.
>
> Wow! Thank you for this easy solution!

Yes, managing different squeezelite settings would be difficult for each
of the potential outputs would be tricky.   What do you mean about
bluetooth commands for next/previous....where do you want to send
commands from?

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer