GPT converted to MBR - all working as I would want, scanned music Ok,
and now working as a Player and LMS Server.  Delighted as usual, many
thanks for everyone’s help in resolving.

I then set it up with WiFi and that was a first for me, now working,
having added .conf file to memory card as per pcp Help instructions.

I have then setup up Samba, in an attempt to add/delete music remotely
on the USB HDD.

28288

I tried using tc and piCore as Username & Password but i don’t seem to
be able to see inside the folder (though the network is present).  It
sounds like ReadWrite permissions issue - any further pointers?

|Filename: 4E0A4969-026C-4024-AD2B-B64EDEFB4B31.jpg                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28288|