Lestrad wrote:
> Yeah, I did and also uninstalled and installed the non-pulse version.
> It's an improvement, but it's not working as it should:
>
> The right-hand button shows the Now Playing (music notes) icon, but when
> I click and hold it I get the Playlist. I never see the  Playlist icon
> at all. I can't get to the Now Playing display, which means I can't
> pause or adjust the volume (which for some reason is very low even when
> I crank up the system volume level).
>
> All in all it's a deal-breaker for me the way it is, which is a shame,
> because I wanted to use it as a simple music player in Linux Mint. I've
> tried several and can't find one that comes close to being as good as
> Foobar 2000.

I use this on Mint 19.2 = absolutely no issues.

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity