camel wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> Is there a chance that you will implement a tweak option in a pCP Tweaks
> to selectively shutdown unused USB ports?
>
> This could be useful as potentially it could increase sound quality.
>
> Thanks in advance!

The biggest issue with this is that the procedure is different between
all pi devices (I'm not even sure how to do it on all pi boards).  And
most won't know which situations you can do this safely.  You can easily
run a script during boot, that would be the best way to handle this.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer