Man in a van wrote:
> Ian, I loaded up an IQAudio DAC+ onto a rpi4b (4gb).
>
> ronnie

Thanks for this Ronnie. I haven't bought a pi 4 yet I thought I would
leave it a month or so and then upgrade.

If IQAudio haven't come up with a case by then I may buy something like
the Pimoroni case with GPIO exposed and some sort of mechanical support
of the external DAC and SSD drive.

Incidentally I noticed your .DSF test tracks which play on the DAC+ as
you know.

I had a couple of the 2L Test tracks too including the Hoff Ensemble.
I've now got into SACD ripping through a second hand Sony Blu Ray
(£30.00) and some of the results are quite brilliant. The Analogue
Productions SACD's of Nat King Cole are excellent if not almighty
expensive and illusive.

Cheers
Ian

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Study Player:* LMS 7.9.2 on Pi 3B piCorePlayer v5.0
Server/USB Audio, Topping VX2 Amplifier
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player *LMS 7.9.2 on Pi 3B
piCorePlayer 5.0 Server/IQ Audio DAC+ Temple Audio One Amp
*Homeplug/LAN Players: *Squeezelite on 2x  Windows 10 PC's,
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* SqueezeControl/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone