paul- wrote:
> Yes, it can be done today......just not perhaps as seemless as you want.
> You can pair your phone to a device > pCP 6.0.0-b4.   Also install
> pcp-streamer.   Then connect your phone and play music to the Bluetooth
> device.
>
> Phone -> Bluetooth Sink -> pcp-Streamer -----creates a playable stream
> of what is coming from your phone.   Then point whatever player you want
> to play the stream. (You can create a favorite on LMS)
>
> Pros:
> Any device on your LMS network can listen to what is coming from your
> phone.
> You can sync your players to this stream.
>
> Cons:
> Just cannot connect to a device and press play....Requires using LMS
> to pick what you want to hear.
>

> To allow the pCP device to just play the audio sync could easily cause
> conflicts and crashes if you were to accidentally try to play to the pCP
> device via bluetooth and LMS at the same time.

Hi,

I've got this connected and I can ssh on and play using the command :
bluealsa-aplay -d plughw:CARD=sndrpijustboomd,DEV=0 00:00:00:00:00:00

what I'm stumped by is what to put in the device name for the streamer
I've tried:
bluealsa:HCI=hci0,DEV=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX,PROFILE=a2dp

with my address but as yet no sound also that doesn't work when combined
with arecord

arecord -vD "bluealsa:device=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX" test.wav

ALSA lib pcm.c:2564:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM
bluealsa:device=...

Thanks,