bondav wrote:

> I just struggled with point 7 : when you copy all this : "sudo
> TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
> /usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate" you just have this "sudo
> TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0".
> I have to add manually the second line : "/usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate"

I also struggled with the above.  I just want to point out for those as
clueless as me that it all goes on one line, with a space between event0
and /usr/local

    sudo TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0 TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0
/usr/local/bin/ts_calibrate

Even after sorting that out it still wouldn't work. I got an error
stating that the device isn't a touchscreen. I had a wireless keyboard
with a trackpad attached. Once I disconnected that and used Putty to
connect instead it worked fine. I imagine that there can't be 2 mouse
devices, possibly.

thanks again.

Marc