Hello,
Has anyone managed to make a Phat DAC work with picoreplayer?
I’ve tried several configurations e.g Generic/simple TI5102 DAC without
success

aplay -l produces
card 0: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac], device 0: HifiBerry DAC
HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0 []
Subdevices: 0/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
tc@piCorePlayer:~$
And aplay -L
tc@piCorePlayer:~$ aplay -L
null
sysdefault:CARD=sndrpihifiberry
snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac,
Default Audio Device
tc@piCorePlayer:~$

In the PCP Sound diagnostic log I get
** Scanning for playback devices ***

Card 0, ID `sndrpihifiberry', name `snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac'
Device 0, ID `HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0', name `', 1
subdevices (0 available)
I assume that ‘0 available’ is a big clue but I’ve no idea how to
resolve it.

Whilst the device is recognised I’ve yet to hear even a squeak.

Needless to say that Analog Output works OK.

Any help would be much appreciated

Keith