chill wrote:
> So they are!  Thank you - that's a start.

Chill, did you manage to get the board working with Jivelite ?

I think the board has 3 parts, 1) audio 2) four button input , 3)
display

1 ) was solved easily as it is known hardware so reuse the hifiberry-dac
drivers.
2 ) 4 buttons on 4 separate GPIO pins that are hopefully no mixed with
other functions of the board.
3 ) the spi display.

The last part , display, how much needs to be done to get it working
with the b7 image and jivelite ?

I am tempted to buy one too, but the real use would be to build a
bedside player/alarm with a clock and volume buttons.
( perhaps we should better start a fresh thread and link it , this is
the v6beta thread)

Regards M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...