tparvais wrote:
> Weird that noboby tries this screen as waveshare is quite common for
> touchscreen.
>
> yes I tested ts_test but it does not work as the pointercal values are
> NOK. the tool is displayed on the screen byt impossible to draw
> anything.
>
> I contacted Ralphy by PM, He's my last solution
>

> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I saw your post and as Paul stated we don't have the hardware so
troubleshooting is near impossible.  We support the official rpi 7"
touchscreen.
Granted it's more expensive, but there are so many variations of the
waveshare screens and most require different configurations to get
working.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.