Hi team,

I have seen the new warnings on proper shutdown of the LMS component in
pcp6b7.
Although I knew the issue behind it, it made me aware of an upcoming
problem, when I add a pcp in my car.
Shutdowns should be automatic and graceful to a zero miliamp state, some
minutes after the ignition switch is off.

Do we have standard shutdown scripts that will shutdown all vulnerable
processes and signal a relay to 'pull the plug' ?
Do these have a wait period, or can I reprogram these to add a few
minutes ?

All the functions I would like probably needs some UPS-like board.
But this question is what software support there is  already, in the
newest/upcoming versions.

Regards M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...