carsten_h wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I want to use a Raspberry Pi 4 as a LMS server with the piCorePlayer
> installation. This will be no problem.
> I want to place this into this case:
> https://www.argon40.com/catalog/product/view/id/52/s/argon-one-raspberry-pi-4-case/
> This case has a software for using the Power-Button together with eg.
> Raspbian.
>
> Does anyone know if this software button will also work somehow together
> with piCorePlayer? So is it possible to switch it off gracefully with
> the button?
> This case has also been available for older Raspberry Pi.
>
> The script for the button and the fan seems to be this one:
> https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh

It's using gpio to shutdown, so it should work just fine.   You won't
use that script, you just need to know what GPIO pins you are hooked up
to.....and there are options in the tweaks page of our interface.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer