Michael 'pointed out'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110727-BETA-piCorePlayer6-0-0-PI4-support&p=956299&viewfull=1#post956299)
that the Radio and Controller both have 240 pixel screens.  Is it

But please note that they only have 240px in one dimension, 320 in the other. You'd have to tweak them to make them fit a 240x240. But hey, I'm looking forward to seeing the results :-).

feasible to extract a skin from those devices?  I have both, and I have
previously SSH'd into a Radio.  I'll have to search for how I did that,
because I recall that the Radio has an encryption method which isn't
supported by FileZilla.

It's the QVGA* skins in

https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/tree/master/share/jive/applets

You might be able to inherit from the QVGABaseSkin.
--

Michael