chill wrote:
> This works perfectly, thank you.  It's amazing how much can be done with
> just 4 buttons.

Hi Chill, It seems you have nailed it all.
Created scrips and settings for each and every feature on this board,
and redesigned the jivelte skin to work within these new constraints.
TOP!

With jivelite working it opens up the use of these kind of displays on
other project too.
Like squeezeamp; I just verified they have a spare SPI.
I wonder how long it will take them to show pictures like you presented.
;-)

M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...