I searched and found the new settings on LMS that tells each player
whether or not to break a playlist (selecting a song and the player goes
straight to that song deleting all other songs in queue) and when using
Jivelite it always just plays, killing everything else. I know you can
hold down to select and then you get the popup to select but that is not
really usable as no one knows to do that. I have scaled the HDGrid skin
and the PiGrid skin to fit a 1024x768 touchsceen with only 2 lines of 3
albumcovers at 180x180 each and it looks and works great until you go to
select something and it just isn't usable for me. With Squeezeplay it
works great but there is no Grid skins and I don't need the extra player
it adds.

I need to get Jivelite to "play right' with the others, there is no
settings in LMS for Jivelite as it has no player but it seems it should
still honor the settings for the actual players it is controlling.

It has to be something simple to make Jivelite select to same way
Squeezeplay does, thay are basically the same, fingers crossed.

My other option is to try to setup one of the Grid skins in Squeezeplay
and just deal with the extra player it comes with, I have gotten
partially through getting that done and I can get albumcovers displaying
in a grid but something goes wrong trying to format it and I have no way
of debugging this so I just copy and paste changing a little at a time
but I am no programmer.

This is for a real Jukebox that I have in my house and I want it
incorporated with my home system, the regular touch skins work super but
the don't look like a Jukebox setup, the Grid skins in Jivelite are
perfect for this.

John