chill wrote:
> ... These are really nice boards for the Raspberry Pi, with versions for
> a headphone amp, a line out, a 3W amp with speaker terminals, and even
> one with a built-in 1W speaker.  I've been working on the line out
> version, but I also bought one of the 3W amp boards, and the screen and
> buttons work exactly the same as the line out version
> (unsurprisingly)...
Hi there,

the pirate audio boards look good. In combination with a Raspberry Pi
Zero, they are the ideal all-in-one solution for a small player. But I'm
afraid these boards are discontinued because they are no longer
available? I found the amplifier version at Amazon and ordered one right
away before it is no longer available.
I am currently working on another project, but in the near future I will
deal with the Pirate Audio Board.

Regards
piPlayer